Our Live Webinars have taken a bit of a backseat with the launch of our Podcast FC2O this year. However, we have put on some FREE webinars: 1 on Matt’s Vimeo Page based on the papers he co-wrote with Mark Sisson – called “Modern Disintegration – Primal Connectivity”, and one with the Paul Chek on the CHEK Institute’s page here called “Discussing the Ghost in the Machine”, which was part of an ongoing published discussion about our Ghost in the Machine papers in the Journal of Bodywork & Movement Therapy.
The general webinar structure is approximately 1-hour presentation, followed by 30 minutes for questions and discussion… though often this runs over a little (and in some cases, a LOT) – so you get more bang for your buck!
The good news is that we do have some webinars in a slightly different format planned for 2020, so will post about them here as and when we plan the schedule.
What we did in 2018
In 2018, we had 3 standard format webinars and a brand-new iWEbinar format. The iWEbinar concept was a fusion of podcast and webinar, providing the best of both worlds; the structure and visual engagement of a webinar, with the freedom of a discursive exploration of the subject matter between two experts in the field. We managed to get the first iWEbinar off the ground, but struggled to get the others we planned to fly – so here was our full run down for 2018:
- iWEbinar – Cutting Edge Technologies to Avoid the Surgeon’s Knife, with Jon Bowskill & Matt Wallden. £19 / ~$27
- Webinar – Infant Development & Motor Learning, with Matt Wallden. £25 / ~$35
- iWEbinar – The Ghost in the Machine – Is Musculoskeletal Medicine Lacking Soul? With Paul Chek & Matt Wallden. Available for free at the CHEK Institute site
- Webinar: Viscero-Somatic Reflexes & Central Sensitisation, with Matt Wallden £25 / ~$35
- iWEbinar – Working with the Ghost in the Machine (Part 2), with Paul Chek & Matt Wallden. Available for free at the CHEK Institute site
- Webinar – Time, Magick & Mastery, with Matt Wallden. £25 / ~$35
2017 Power Series Webinars include:
- The Core
- Thursday 23rd March
- Ergolution – Evolutionary Solutions to Ergonomic Challenges.
- Thu 8th June
- Laterality & the Middle Crossed Syndrome: how dominances affect injury risk & performance
- Thu 7th September
- The Diaphragm – more than an inspirational muscle
- Thu 7th December
- Free! Spinal Rehabilitation & Conditioning for Athletes
- Thu April 6th
2016 Webinar Series
- Wed 20th January 2016:
- The Neutral Spine Principle. For further details or to download, click here.
- Wed 11th February 2016:
- The Hamstring Insight. For further details or to to download, click here.
- Wed 23rd March 2016:
- But We’re Infinitely More Complex Than A Car. For further details or to book, click here.
- Thu 14th April 2016:
- Barefoot Running. For further details or to book, click here.
- Wed 18th May 2016:
- The Over-Pronation Myth. For further details or to book, click here.
- Thu 16th June 2016:
- Designing Effective Corrective Exercise Programs. For further details or to book, click here.
- Thu 14th July 2016:
- Bare, Buttocks & Breasts. For further details or to book, click here.
- Thu 12th August 2016:
- Primal Dialectics – living a primal lifestyle. For further details or to book, click here.
- Thu 15th September 2016:
- Biomechanical Attractors. For further details or to book, click here.
- Wed 19th October 2016:
- Facilitating Change through Active Rehabilitation Techniques. For further details or to book, click here.
- Thu 17th November 2016:
- The Hip. For further details or to book, click here.
- Wed 14th December 2016:
- Motivating Change. For further details or to book, click here.
For more dates and webinar topics see below. Note: if you missed one of our Webinars, check out our Downloads section here.