“We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.”
Luciano De Crescenzo
Mentorship is available in a regular (weekly / monthly) structured form or an ad-hoc as and when form. Mentoring may also be taken as one-to-one or group sessions*. And of course, this can be done face-to-face or remotely.
Examples of topics Matt has mentored colleagues on include:
- Program Design Principles
- Acute exercise variables (learning more about reps, sets, loads, tempo, rest periods and periodization)
- Applied & Clinical Anatomy
- Specific regions eg the TMJ, the shoulder joint, or of general regions eg the lower limb.
- Sports Injury Management
- Specific injury management eg ACL rehabilitation, or general injury management principles, or rehabilitation considerations for a region eg spinal injury.
- Working with Digestive Challenges
- Principles of working with patients who have digestive and other health challenges. Gut issues precede most other health issues.
- Working with adrenal fatigue
- Any ongoing health challenge or persistent pain issue causes significant ongoing stress to the adrenal system. The end result of this may be adrenal fatigue.
Matt charges his clinical hourly rate for mentorship (£225/hour), though packages are also offered to provide options for every budget; with optimized rates for greater commitment and fee-sharing between groups of up to 5 people.
The table here shows how you can get direct mentorship with matt for as little as £32 per hour in a group setting.
*Note, if you’d like to split the costs with another student, but can’t find one, please apply and we may be able to match you up from other enquiries.
To commit to a package, create a bespoke mentorship package, or make further enquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get straight back to you.
“Mentorship with Matt Wallden is the best decision and most economical support i have done for my business. Matt provides a honest opinion whilst guiding me through new information and research that i can then internally apply. As a small business owner it can be very isolating and it’s important to get feedback and support with challenging complicated client cases. It’s incredible value for money and i have the confidence to push myself more and reach higher towards my goals, legacy and through the CHEK system itself. I am really happy with his down to earth approach and ability to deal with average Joe. He keeps everything simple for me to understand and his language is not too complicated. I love it as we go at my pace. He is very patient with me, non judgemental and has a very professional approach”.
Nisha Srivastava, www.pilates4sport.com.
Just wanted to write you and thank you for your help and guidance you have given me with my clients. It has been so good to have someone I can contact for guidance with complex cases and your knowledge and expertise has been greatly appreciated and invaluable, especially the speedy responses to my questions. It’s always well worth the financial investment for your consultation. You truly are Professor Wallden.
Pete Milner, Golf Pro, Health & Fitness Professional