Quoting direct from the World Health Organization‘s website:
“ ‘Diseases had already begun to disappear before vaccines were introduced, because of better hygiene and sanitation’.
Statements like this are very common in anti-vaccine literature, the intent apparently being to suggest that vaccines are not needed. Improved socioeconomic conditions have undoubtedly had an indirect impact on disease. Better nutrition, not to mention the development of antibiotics and other treatments, have increased survival rates…
…But looking at the actual incidence of disease over the years can leave little doubt of the significant direct impact vaccines have had, even in modern times.
For example, there have been periodic peaks and valleys throughout the years, but the real, permanent drop in measles incidence coincided with the licensure and wide use of measles vaccine beginning in 1963.”How does an independent researcher reconcile this statement from the WHO in the context of the graph above?
12:34. Cognitive dissonance
14:35. Involving your children…
16:00. Sherri’s background
19:00. National vaccine information centre conference
- The general recommendations of vaccination paper 1998
- The CDC’s only references are the cdc?
21:40. 10,000 medical papers questioning vaccination
22:45. Dr Janet Levatin
24:34. Research on aluminum toxicity
- Ingested aluminium versus injected aluminium
- Macrophages, mercury, aluminium (and 200 other chemicals)
- Macaque monkeys study – showing objected mercury accumulated in the brain
- Nanoparticles- when small things have big effects
28:44 Steel man’ing
- Vaccinations success
- Disease versus infection
- Death rate from measles
33:20 World health organisation: vaccine resistance as seventh biggest threat
- Vaccinated but still infected
- When in nature are you exposed to 7 or 8 pathogens all at the same time?
- Optimal health vs chronic disease
36:15 Change takes time or tragedy
38:38 A multi-generational indoctrination
- Co-opting young parents
- Immune as a synonym for vaccinated
39:35. Herd Immunity
- Only real when applies to natural infection
- 55% infection levels
- Activating the right pathway is key
- Engaging pathogen by toll-like receptors on your TH1 pathways – calls in macrophages – starts a cytokine cascade – Elevates fever – excites macrophages further.
- Antibodies are NOT what’s required for immunity
46:02. Facing the heat – Fever’s Role
- Paracetamol blocks glutathione
- Water, homeopathy, vitamin C
51:05. The weight of research.
- “If there’s anydoubt, there’s nodoubt”
- 300 inborn errors of metabolism
- Genetic screening… available, but unused
- Family history
- Skin testing
- 2yoa for detox
54:30. Hitting herd immunity
- The unknown cost of vaccine injury
56:32. Thimerosal – 49% Mercury
- Ethyl v.s Methyl mercury
- Macaque study
- Cancer, Type I diabetes, Neurological problems
- Pharmaceutical Industry $1.2trillion per year.
- Thimerosal “removed” from vaccines – the ‘language’ of mercury
1:10:00. The MMR & Wakefield
- Not Wakefield… but the media
- Recycling a 20-year old story
- Paul Offat Rotavirus Vaccine
- Individual infection titres
1:14:51. Developmental Regression post-vaccine
- 250,000 emails… an anecdote…
1:19:08. Autism incidence in exponential growth
- What could be driving it?
1:22:15. The Gates Foundation…
- Population control
- Kierkegaard “if you label me”…
1:24:32. Live v.s Non-Live Vaccines
- Live = training effect
- None-live = no training effect / other side effects
1:27:20. Nutrition – a forgotten factor?
- Hysteria about very specific pathogens
- Always about the terrain… never about the bug
- Harvard: clean water
138:03. Research Conclusions
- Systematic Reviews as “Gold Standard”
- Endemic bias
1:42:34. Lived experience v.s “Published Research”
1:45:59. How to access Sherri: