Motivating Change – Webinar
In this webinar, Motivating Change, you will learn when the best rehabilitation simply isn’t enough.
Fads abound in health & fitness; “The latest, greatest, most effective program is here”, we’re told, on almost a daily basis… But, at the end of the day, it actually doesn’t matter if you’ve got the very best program in the world… if the client doesn’t follow it!!
This is why those at the very top of their game move beyond biomechanics and funky exercises; or tools and faddy consumables, into the field of human behaviour and consciousness.
In this webinar you will:
- be given tools to help you and your clients to maximize their program compliance
- learn some of the major blockages to achieving full health and performance
- understand what it is that helps clients to ramp up their motivation levels
- be shown techniques to create “shifts” in behaviour
- understand how to effectively plan for change
Matt has worked with some of the world’s most elite athletes and with many “dead-end” pain patients, turning them around to achieve great success. Utilising a range of techniques developed by Paul Chek, among others, Matt will lead you through a series of useful tools and techniques to help you become the change you wish to see in your clients; and to be an even more effective practitioner.
All webinar attendees will receive a free copy of his JBMT article “The best rehabilitation programs in the world” worth $32.50.
Purchase your download code and receive your free copy of The Best Rehabilitation Programs in the World when you purchase here.