Facilitating Change Through Active Rehabilitation Techniques – Webinar
In this webinar you will learn about Facilitating Change through Active Rehabilitation Techniques – the importance of prioritization & patient participation in the rehabilitative process.
All too often in rehabilitative processes there is a large knowledge gap between appropriate clinical management and the conditioning required for a return to activities of daily living. These activities of daily living do not only include the mundane, but activities where high-performance conditioning is required such as sports, sexual intercourse, child-birth and child rearing; all the way through to the unforeseen, such as accidents or falls.
In this webinar you will learn:
- why rehabilitation cannot even begin without consideration of neurology
- the optimal sequence for rehabilitating any musculoskeletal injury
- how your ligaments and discs may be saved by this oft-overlooked intervention
- why most manual therapists only ever get, at best, half of the way through the rehabilitation process
- how to know when your client is ready to return to sports
- why a full understanding of rehabilitation is great for your patient outcomes and great for business too
This webinar is an expansion on the concepts originally presented in the JBMT Paper of the same name, Facilitating Change through Active Rehabilitation Techniques.
All webinar attendees will receive a free copy of the papers Facilitating Change through Active Rehabilitation Techniques and Designing Effective Corrective Exercise Programs, worth $31.50 each.
Join us on Wednesday 19th October 20:00-21:30 BST.