4:18. Monica’s early life
8:19. Working with Nemo’s cousin (Damsels in distress)
8:51. Family(ar) and killing in the scientific method
11:41. The fish and intention / in-tension
14:35. A myth in science
15:03. The crux of the problem: they’re people!
17:31. It’s in the relating…
21:38. Everything is a flow of energy and information
23:07. Closed computer-based views of cognition
25:39. Cognition is not a property, it is a process
27:35. Clashing of models.
- Throw away your data because our theory is right…
31:13. Sacred listening.
- Science as part of our natural being.
- Deferring to authority
34:47. Ignoring experience & wisdom in science
39:00. Conversations with Socoba
- It is through blood that we are all connected…
- “The wisdom is in the oxygen and the blood is the great connector
46:45. Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- Bringing an animal view into the world of plant research
- Resistance from the scientific community
- Scepticism vs cynicism
55:37. Mimosa – the super rock star!
- Polarities in opinion, transcendence and integration
- Behaviour versus Learning
- Moving at the speed of sight
- “No plants were harmed”
1:05:15. What did you eat for dinner 1 month ago?
- How plants access “memory”
- Morphogenic fields
1:07:14. Putting Sheldrake to the test…
1:08:11. Pea brain
- Post-doctorate research design… by a plant
- Associative (Pavlovian) learning – a level up the consciousness scale from habituation
- 3 days to mastery
- Habituation – not just in the animal domain
- Understanding value through experience = learning
- You may not like it, but this is the truth.
- Unscientific scientists
1:16:16. Models of conscious development.
- Magical / animistic
- Scientific Materialistic
- Ecologic / Pluralistic / Post-Modern
1:19:02 Alan Watt’s Magnet
- Are you in the polarity? The neutrality? Or outside the magnet?
- Transcending the story
- The dieta…
- The big boss
- Opening the doors of perception
- The plant as teacher
- Suffocating in our own story
- Lungs and grief
- Pneumonia – the physical manifestation of grief
- That’s my job
1:31:01. A fungal apprenticeship
1:33:37. Healing the root cause of humanity’s pain – separation
- Social media
- Ego-state v.s Observer state
- Aloneness or All-one-ness?
- There is only one body – one Self
1:37:35. Reconciliation & Integration
- Get out there and get your hands dirty
- Follow your passion / your one love
- Fall in love with the things that really give you joy
- You are supported all the time
- We need YOU!
- You are vital
1:41:35. Thus spoke the plant… by Monica Gagliano (and her plant friends)
To learn more about Monica and her work, head over to https://www.monicagagliano.com