- This event has passed.
14th April 2016 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Despite all of the claims and research supporting the benefits of barefoot running, there is nevertheless a very real danger of injury if someone who, all their life, has worn supportive cushioned shoes, suddenly switches to barefoot or minimalist running.
This risk can be dramatically mitigated by understanding the research, recommendations from some of the world’s leading experts, and how to most effectively apply that to your own schedule and goals.
In this webinar you will learn about the rationale for barefoot running, the research behind it, whether it is right for you and how to create a successful transition into this style of running.
Audience: Anyone who has tried or considered switching to barefoot or minimalist running as part of their running repertoire.
- Free Customised Transition Advice via our online Transition Matrix training tool
- 25% Discount Voucher to be used on our Partner page, PrimalLifestyle.Com on Vibram Fivefingers or Luna Sandals footwear.
- Access to Shifting Paradigms editorial published in the Journal of Bodywork & Movement Therapies. Worth $31.50.
- 1 x Voucher for Barefoot Connections Conference, 2012
- 1 x Voucher for Barefoot Connections Conference, 2013